Sunday, September 22, 2019

Paper discussion for Sue

This is the one I used on the floor of the Blythe room. I can print more off if I need to.
You've seen me use this one before. I have 3 sheets, but I think Hobby Lobby still carries this.
I really like this one and have six sheets, lol.
I could only find one of these, but I think there might be another one somewhere.
I have 3 of these two, but they are from a pad and I might be able to get another one. The colors aren't showing up very well.

I seem to only have one of this, but I really like it. It came from a pad that I can't find at the moment, so I might have more.
As you can tell, I was thinking dark and aged when I was thinking about the house in the box : )

2 comments:

  1. I really like all of those, and the tiled effect ones would make great flooring! I'm sure they would all work in the big house, too :) If you decide to do it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think? I love them all, but they are so dark. I just can't seem to get a clear vision of what I want to do.

      Delete